Home     About Me     Prices     FAQ     Facebook Fan Page     Contact    

July 15, 2013

About Me



My name Chauntae Johnson most call me Tae for short.

I'm a Proud Coast Guard Wife since 2.16.08!

I'm a blessed mommy to a beautiful little girl & a handsome baby boy, they are my WORLD!

Photography is my passion! I am a natural light photographer, I shoot with a Nikon D90. I do all my editing/developing with Lightroom & Photoshop. I've learned all I know about photography on my own. I've came a LONG way since I first picked up my camera. I'm not a professional by any means, I'm still learning new things from day to day. Although I'm not a "professional photographer," I push myself to be as professional as I possibly can.

I'm from Rutledge/Knoxville, TN...but currently living at Cocoa Beach, FL. I won't be taking appointments for sessions in TN, however if I start taking appointments I will let everyone know on my Facebook Fan page.

I'd love to talk to you about a session and your sessions needs! Feel free to contact me on Facebook or email me at chauntaejohnsonphotography@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive